What, exactly, is CBD balm, and can applying cannabidiol topically really help relieve pain?
At New Phase Blends, our Topical Hemp Balm containing 500mg of full-spectrum CBD is one of our best-selling CBD therapeutics. The thanks to the fact that unlike with tinctures, balms can be applied directly to specific body areas. The only question is, can topical CBD help relieve pain?
What is a CBD Balm?
A CBD balm is a topically applied moisturizing skin cream that delivers cannabidiol directly to specific areas on the body to promote healing. Ointments and CBD creams are, therefore, often used to help treat acne, psoriasis, and general skin inflammation.
CBD balms like our own 500mg full-spectrum CBD hemp balm, also have proven efficacy treating localized musculoskeletal and nerve pain.
Topical CBD Efficacy and Common Uses
CBD balms are useful to control pain and inflammation in skin and muscle tissue. However, topical CBD has a wide range of therapeutic uses that extend beyond pain relief.
- Animal studies and preclinical human studies show that topical CBD absorption can relieve pain resulting from conditions like arthritis and edema.
- Many CBD balm users report significant improvement of chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Full-spectrum CBD balms have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties, which promote skin healing and anti-aging.
How Topical CBD Works?
When smoking, vaping, or using a CBD tincture, cannabidiol enters directly into the bloodstream. From here, CBD reaches the central nervous system, where it interacts directly with the human endocannabinoid system (ECS).
With topical balms, CBD does not enter the bloodstream directly. Instead, skin cells absorb cannabidiol, which then interacts with cannabinoid receptors in specific areas.
Why Use New Phase Blends Topical Hemp?
At New Phase Blends, we go to lengths to formulate one of the most premium topical CBD oil blends currently on the market.
As well as containing 500mg of organic, full-spectrum CBD oil, our balm also includes premium ingredients like jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, and natural beeswax.⦁ Like topical CBD, jojoba oil has proven efficacy in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Organic hemp seed oil intensely moisturizes skin and helps regulate oil production within the dermis. In conjunction with CBD, this helps heal acne and reduce skin inflammation.
- Beeswax is a solution for thousands of years to help heal wounds. The thanks to wax containing high levels of vitamin-A, which helps hydrate and support the skin’s natural immune defenses.
What is a CBD Hemp Balm Perfect For?
Do you regularly suffer from muscle or joint pain? Alternatively, do you periodically experience localized muscle tension, inflammation, or cramps? If so, our CBD balm may prove useful at quickly neutralizing pain.
If you have arthritis, fibromyalgia, or other chronic pain conditions, it is also worth using a CBD balm in conjunction with a high-strength tincture or CBD edibles. This way, you can maximize the overall effects of cannabidiol for longer-lasting pain relief.
Whether you want to ease muscle pain or achieve a brighter, more youthful complexion, New Phase Blends CBD balm can help. Don’t just take our word for this, though. Sample our lotion for yourself by clicking here.