Money Back Guarantee
Made in the USA
Customers Love It
Experience the Best CBD in the Industry
Topical CBD Cream: Choose 500mg - 2,000mg
CBD balm is becoming more popular with every day that goes by.
“Soothe” by New Phase Blends is a product line of incredible, lavender-scented CBD balms. We utilize a CBD-rich, full-spectrum hemp extract and mix it with ingredients such as beeswax, jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, and MCT oil (coconut oil).
It smells great and works exceptionally well. You may find another CBD cream of equal quality, but you will not find anything better.
With “Soothe”, you get to choose a CBD topical strength between 500 mg and 2,000 mg of a full-spectrum hemp extract. Different people will see different results. That’s why we always recommend starting with the lowest effective dose and working your way up from there.
An effective CBD cream will penetrate the skin and allow the dermis to absorb all of the nutrients. “Soothe” gets to work quickly and leaves a pleasant, lavender-scented aroma. Some people even like to use it as a moisturizer because it smells so good!
This high-strength CBD balm pairs well with our other CBD tincture products. Many people wait for the CBD oil from the tinctures to absorb under their tongue while “Soothe” penetrates the skin for fast-acting results. Attacking the source from multiple angles is, by far, the best method for relief.
Check out our variety of CBD goods. Relief is a few clicks away.
What Are the Benefits of a CBD Topical Balm?
There are many symptoms that CBD may be beneficial in treating, but the most popular ones seem to be pain and inflammation. While oral CBD items like gummies or CBD drops are fantastic at treating the entire body, CBD balms treat a very targeted, local area.
For example, if you are one of the millions of people struggling with joint pain from arthritis, trying CBD balm would be your best bet. Apply a dime-sized amount of balm to the area that is giving you the most discomfort. You’ll notice the cream begins to thin out once activated by your body heat. This is normal, and it aids in allowing CBD to penetrate your skin.
Once the full-spectrum CBD extract gets into the dermis (the outer skin layer), it can stimulate CB receptors and begin to offer relief through its anti-inflammatory properties. This usually happens within a few minutes of applying the balm.
The CBD inside “Soothe” is a rich, organic CBD extracted from one of the best strains of hemp that exist for making CBD products — Finola 75. This strain of hemp is favored because it contains many beneficial cannabinoids, such as CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC. The THC content in Finola 75 is well under the 0.3% threshold that’s allowed by law.
The result is a superior CBD balm that many people can’t seem to live without, all at a reasonable price.
Our CEO guarantees your complete satisfaction with any CBD product you buy from us. If you are unhappy with anything you purchase, just return it to us within 30 days of your purchase. That’s it! Refunds are conducted within 48 hours of receipt of the return item.
Common Questions About CBD Balms and Creams
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of 124 (known) different molecules called “cannabinoids” found in cannabis. The word cannabinoid is just a fancy term for “plant chemical”. You can view a list of cannabinoids if you feel like learning more about them.
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) studies show that CBD offers many health benefits without the “high” associated with THC.
- People are starting to look to CBD balm for its strong anti-inflammatory and pain reduction properties. Oral CBD products may also help with mental issues such as anxiety and depression or sleep-related troubles.
Interesting Fact: There is a pharmaceutical-grade CBD product that exists to help manage seizures associated with epilepsy. The prescription drug is called Epidiolex.
- There is no difference between these topical CBD products. Both refer to a thick substance that is made to be applied directly to the skin.
- Our CBD balm, “Soothe”, contains many beneficial cannabinoids that can penetrate the dermis and stimulate CB1 and CB2 receptors, which may lower pain and inflammation.
- Most people will apply a CBD cream to an area that is affected by aches or pains. The CBD will then penetrate the skin’s cellular membranes and get into your bloodstream accordingly. Some people use the product several times a day, while others use it more sparingly.
- Listen to your body to determine the number of times you need to use CBD balm per day.
- It depends on the situation you are experiencing and how your body responds to CBD. New Phase Blends products are stronger, mg for mg, when compared to other products.
- This means our 500 mg CBD balm may outperform a 750 mg — or even 1,000 mg CBD balm — by a different manufacturer.
- That being said, most people report feeling the effects of “Soothe” within approximately 10-15 minutes.
- CBD cream can have different effects on different people and varies from person to person. Topical CBD creams, lotions, or balms can last for up to six hours on some users. While this is a relatively long time, you can expect to feel the effects for at least a couple of hours, if not longer.
- If you are a new user, closely monitor how much CBD balm you use and how long it lasts. You can adjust the amount applied to the skin as needed.
- If you applied CBD for muscular aches and pains, it might work quicker than when using CBD balm for joints. This is because the surface area your skin covers around your muscles is usually much larger than in the case of joints.
- Broad-spectrum CBD will contain all of the beneficial compounds within the cannabis plant, with a THC content nearing 0.0%.
- On the other hand, full-spectrum CBD is the same formula, but the THC content can be up to 0.3% by law.
- Regardless of which spectrum you choose, they are both non-psychoactive.
CBD extract comes from the leaves, stalks, and flowers of the cannabis plant, while hemp balm comes from the seeds of the cannabis plant. CBD is the most active ingredient of topical CBD products.
- While hemp seed oil doesn’t have any CBD, it’s still enriched with protein, vitamin E, and polyunsaturated acids. Hemp seed oil and CBD oil both have positive attributes, just in a different manner. New Phase Blends uses some hemp seed oil in this CBD topical, but only to help develop the balm base.
- All of the premium CBD comes from CBD-rich hemp extract.
- Hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in all 50 states. CBD made from marijuana, with high levels of THC, is only permitted in states that have legalized marijuana. All CBD oil sold by New Phase Blends is considered THC-free (meaning it contains less than 0.3% THC).
For more information, please see the Food and Drug Administration’s regulation of cannabis and cannabis-derived products.
Related article: Is CBD Legal?
According to Statista, the top hemp cultivating countries are:
- Canada: 137,000 acres
- China: 114,000 acres
- France: 42,100 acres
- USA: 25,700 acres.
While CBD is technically possible to show a false positive on a drug test for THC, it is highly unlikely if your CBD products are genuinely THC-free. You can verify this by scanning the QR code located on all of our CBD product labels. It will link to a third-party lab result that lets you know exactly what’s in the product.
- If enough THC is present, it will show up on a drug test. This means that in rare cases, using CBD might lead to a positive drug test.
- New Phase Blends offers THC-free CBD oil verifiable by a certificate of analysis by a third-party laboratory. These can be viewed under the header “certificate of analysis” on all CBD product pages.
- If you have a job with strict rulings against the use of THC, it is probably safer to avoid CBD usage for now. You will most likely not test positive for THC, but it’s just not worth it on the rare chance you do.
- If you want to try CBD as an add-on therapy to ease symptoms of a specific condition, talk to your doctor about it first. They will advise if it’s safe to take CBD with your other medication(s).
- Read more about mixing CBD oil with melatonin in our blog.
FDA disclaimer: none of the statements on this webpage have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed physician before starting any supplement, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing medical conditions.