Topical CBD Cream: Choose 500mg - 2,000mg
‘Soothe’ by New Phase Blends is product line of incredible, lavender scented CBD balms. We utilize a CBD rich, full spectrum hemp extract and mix it with ingredients such as: beeswax, jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, and MCT oil (coconut oil).
It smells great, and works extremely well. You may find another CBD cream of equal quality, but you will not find anything better.
You get to choose a CBD topical strength between 500 mg – 2,000 mg of a full spectrum hemp extract. Different people will see different results. We always recommend starting with the lowest effective dose, and working your way up from there
An effective CBD cream can penetrate the skin and allow the dermis to absorb all of the nutrients. ‘Soothe’ gets to work quickly, and also leaves a pleasant, lavender scented aroma. Some people even like to use soothe as a moisturizer because it smells so good! You be the judge. CBD creams are becoming more popular with every day that goes by. Give it a try, today.
This high-strength CBD balm pairs well with our other CBD tincture products. Many people wait for the CBD oil from the tinctures to absorb under their tongue while “soothe” penetrates the skin for fast-acting results. Attacking the source from multiple angles is, by far, the best method for relief.
Using CBD Balm for Real Relief
There are many symptoms that CBD may be beneficial in treating, but the most popular seem to be pain relief , and inflammation relief. While oral CBD items like gummies or CBD drops are fantastic at treating the entire body, as a whole, CBD balms treat a very targeted, local area.
For example, if you are one of the millions of people struggling with joint pain from arthritis, trying CBD balms would be your best bet. Apply a dime sized amount of balm to the area that is giving you the most discomfort. You’ll notice the balm begin to thin out once activated by your body heat. This is normal, and it aids in allowing the CBD to penetrate your skin.
Once the full spectrum CBD extract gets into the dermis (outer skin layer) it can stimulate CB receptors and begin to offer relief through its’ anti-inflammatory properties. This usually happens within a few minutes of applying the balm.
The CBD inside ‘soothe’ is a rich, organic CBD extracted from one of the best strains of hemp that exist for making CBD products – Finola 75. This strain of hemp is favored because it has a large quantity of beneficial cannabinoids like: CBD, CBG, CBN. and CBC. The THC content in Finola 75 is well under the 0.3% threshold that’s allowed by law.
The result is a superior CBD balm that many people can’t seem to live without, all at a reasonable price.
Our CEO guarantees your complete satisfaction with this CBD cream. If you are unhappy with your purchase of CBD products (eBooks excluded), just return it to us within 30 days of your purchase. That’s it! Refunds are conducted within 48 hours of receipt of the return item.
Common Questions About CBD Balms and Creams
- CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of 124 (known) different molecules called “cannabinoids” found in cannabis. The word cannabinoid is just a fancy term for ‘plant chemical.’ You can view a list of cannabinoids if you feel like learning more about them.
- Just like it’s more popular sister, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), studies show that CBD offers a large amount of health benefits…but without the “high” that is associated with THC.
- People are starting to look to CBD balm for its’ strong anti-inflammatory properties and pain reduction. Oral CBD products may also also help with mental issues such as anxiety and depression, or sleep related troubles.
Interesting Fact: There is actually a pharmaceutical grade CBD product that exists to help manage seizures associated with epilepsy. The prescription drug is called Epidiolex.
- There really is no difference between these topical CBD products. Both refer to a thick substance that is made to be applied directly on the skin.
- This product contains many beneficial cannabinoids that can penetrate the dermis and stimulate CB1 and CB2 receptors which may lower pain and inflammation.
- Most people will apply a CBD cream to an area that is affected by aches or pains. The CBD will then penetrate the skin’s cellular membranes and get into your blood stream accordingly. Some people use the product several times a day, others use it more sparingly.
- Listen to your body to determine the amount of times you need to use CBD balm per day.
- It depends on the situation you are experiencing and how your body responds to the CBD. New Phase Blends products are stronger, mg for mg, when compared to other products.
- This means our 500mg CBD balm may outperform a 750mg, or even 1,000mg CBD balm by a different manufacturer.
- That being said, most people report feeling the effects of ‘soothe’ within 10-15 minutes, or so.
- CBD cream can have different effects on different people and varies from person to person. Topical CBD creams, lotions, or balms can last for up to 6 hours on some users! While this is a relatively long time, you can expect to feel the effects for at least a couple of hours, if not longer.
- If you are a new user, closely monitor how much CBD balm you used and how long it lasted. You can adjust the amount applied to the skin, as needed.
- If you applied CBD for muscular aches and pains, it may work quicker than when using CBD balm for joints. This is because the surface area your skin covers around your muscles is usually much larger than compared to joints.
- Broad spectrum CBD will contain all of the beneficial compounds within the cannabis plant, with a THC content nearing 0.0% content.
- Full spectrum, on the other hand, is the same formula, but the THC content can be up to 0.3% by law.
- Regardless of which spectrum you choose, they are both non-psychoactive.
- CBD extract comes from the leaves, stalks, and flowers of the Cannabis plant while hemp seed oil comes from the seeds of the Cannabis plant. CBD is the most active ingredient of topical CBD products.
- While hemp seed oil doesn’t have any CBD in it, it’s still enriched with protein, vitamin E, and polyunsaturated acids.
- Hemp seed oil and CBD oil both have positive attributes, just in a different manner. New Phase Blends uses some hemp seed oil in this CBD topical, buy only to help develop the balm base.
- All of the premium CBD comes from CBD rich hemp extract.
- Hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in all 50 states. CBD made from marijuana, with high levels of THC, is only legal in states that have legalized marijuana. All CBD oil sold by New Phase Blends is considered THC Free (meaning less than 0.3% THC content).
- For more information, please see the Food and Drug Administration’s regulation of cannabis and cannabis-derived products here.
- While it is technically possible to show a false positive on a drug test for THC, it is highly unlikely as long as your CBD products are genuinely THC free.
- You can verify this by scanning the QR code located on all of our CBD product labels. It will link to a third party lab result that lets you know exactly what’s in the product.
- Keep in mind, if enough THC is present, it will show up on a drug test. This means that in rare cases, using CBD might lead to a positive drug test.
- New Phase Blends offers THC free CBD oil verifiable by a certificate of analysis by a third party laboratory. These can be viewed under the header “certificate of analysis” on all CBD product pages.
- If you have a job that has very strict rulings against the use of THC, it is probably more safe to avoid CBD usage, for now. You will most likely not test positive for THC, but on the rare chance that you do…it’s just not worth it.
FDA disclaimer: none of the statements on this webpage have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed physician before starting any supplement, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing medical conditions.