The benefits of 2,000mg CBD oil tinctures by New Phase Blends represent some of the most potent full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD oil currently on the market. Is this what you truly need, though? Maybe you do, but let’s go over some things before you make that decision.
CBD oil drops that come in 2,000mg strength can end up being a great deal for most people, even if you don’t take the whole serving at once.
We make our 2,000mg CBD oil tinctures specially for the benefit of those who require fast, safe, and definite pain relief from. While some people might end up needing pain medication, regardless, it never hurts to at least take a natural route. These CBD oil drops are also great for other things like anxiety or excess stress.
In this article, we’ll look at an overview of why people use CBD oil drops. The 2,000mg CBD oil tincture is definitely a high-strength product and not for everyone!
Keep in mind, the 2,000mg CBD oil drops contain a total CBD content of 2,000mg. Each serving is 1mL in size, and has roughly 66mg of premium, CBD-rich hemp extract.
Let’s get started!
What is Considered High-Strength CBD Oil?
A vast majority of hemp oil tinctures come in 1,000 mg strengths. This equals about 33mg of CBD per 1mL serving, which is quite common.
As you start to go over this 33mg serving, you slowly approach the world of high-strength CBD.
I would consider around a 50mg CBD serving as high-strength. You will likely run into 2,000mg CBD oil products. In a 30mL tincture form, this equals roughly 66mg of CBD per serving. That is definitely a high-strength CBD serving, if you’re asking me.
This serving size may work great for you. It also may be too much. We will cover this below. While there are benefits of 2,000mg CBD drops, they do come with a price (unfortunately!).
Ingredients of a Strong 2000mg CBD Tincture
If you’re in the market for a high-strength CBD tincture, you are probably already aware of the many health benefits of broad and full-spectrum cannabidiol, or CBD. You may notice that many companies use MCT oil (a form of coconut oil) as a carrier, but what is this type of oil, and why should I care?
Olive oil, vegetable oil, MCT oil…they are all basically the same right?
The MCT stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides, and at their most basic form, triglycerides are essentially fats. More specifically, triglycerides are saturated fatty acids that optimize the way cannabidiol is absorbed in the gut and into the bloodstream. There are also a lot of benefits to using quality, organic oils like this. Take a look at some of these benefits:
- Your body quickly absorbs and uses this type of oil. This means that it serves as a readily available form of energy, and your brain thrives off of MCT oil use.
- Did you know that research shows that weight and fat loss are improved when using medium chain triglycerides? Indirectly, this may help decrease the risk of heart disease.
- If you are among those who use fats as an energy source (ie: keto diet, low carb diet, carnivore diet), MCT can actually help prevent lactic acid buildup.
At New Phase Blends, we use an organic carrier oil for cannabidiol to optimize the quality of our hemp oil (a.k.a. CBD oil).
This type of oil is not cheap, but its a very healthy oil that our bodies can benefit from using. Our 2,000mg CBD oil tincture, and other tincture products, use this carrier oil. What’s a carrier oil, you ask?
Carrier Oils for Maximum Strength CBD
A carrier oil is just extra oil that is added to the CBD-rich hemp extract when making 2,000mg CBD drops, or other CBD products. The hemp extract is in an oil concentrate form, so adding oil to it can dilute the concentrate until it becomes 1) tolerable for taste and 2) at a strength that you want the product to be. The carrier oil “carries” the oil into your system.
- It ensures that a higher concentration of cannabidiol eventually enters the bloodstream after digestion.
- When medium chain triglycerides are used as a carrier for CBD, cannabidiol enters the bloodstream faster, resulting in faster relief from pain and inflammation.
- This oil is widely used by professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts, thanks to the body being able to quickly metabolize medium-chain triglycerides into energy. Google the “bullet proof coffee” and see why fitness enthusiasts love it. It’s quite interesting.
Potential Benefits of 2,000mg CBD Drops
At New Phase Blends, we produce full and broad-spectrum CBD oil in strengths of 500mg, 1,000mg, and 2,000mg. While there are benefits of 2,000mg CBD drops, the lower strengths also can offer the same benefit at a fraction of the price.
Our wholesale CBD account holders have access to even higher strengths, but our e-commerce store stops at 2,000mg of premium CBD oil tinctures. The strength of CBD oil that is right for you will depend on your previous experience with CBD, and what kind of therapeutic outcome you are hoping for.
Most people who are hoping to relieve symptoms of minor anxiety or day-to-day pain will be perfectly happy by a 500mg or 1,000mg CBD tincture.
Breakdown of Potential 2,000mg CBD UsesHowever, if you experience regular, intense pain arising from migraines, arthritis, and conditions like fibromyalgia, using high-strength CBD oil will likely be a better option. A 2,000mg high-strength CBD tincture will contain about 66mg of premium CBD per serving.
- Using high-strength CBD oil for seizures has been proven to help lower the frequency of severe epileptic seizures by up to 36.5%.
- The more potent cannabidiol concentrations are, the more effective CBD can be for helping treat neuro-degenerative disorders like Parkinson’s disease.
- Higher dose CBD is typically more effective at helping treat chronic pain arising from conditions like MS and spinal cord injuries.
- Many pieces of evidence also suggests that high-strength CBD oil may be able to help inhibit cancer cell growth and intra-ocular eye pressure resulting from glaucoma.
When to Use a 2,000mg CBD Oil Tincture vs. a 1,000mg Tincture?At New Phase Blends, we use of 100% organic hemp extract to make our premium hemp oil products. This ensures that all of our high-strength CBD oil is 100% safe. However, if you are new to CBD, we strongly advise using a 1,000mg CBD oil tincture as opposed to a 2,000mg CBD tincture. Increase the strength as needed, but not immediately. While starting with higher doses like 2,000mg of CBD is safe, it may be that a 1,000mg dose will provide the therapeutic benefits you are looking for. This being the case, it is usually best to start with a lower dose, only increasing dosage strengths if necessary. The benefits of 2,000mg tinctures can be achieved with lower strengths, too! I say this a lot, but it’s worth mentioning again: everyone will respond a little differently to CBD doses. This is because we all have different body compositions and conditions. While a 2,000mg CBD tincture may work wonders for a 24 year old, 130lb female, it may not work well at all for a 55 year old, 240lb male. Body composition affects many types of consumable products, not just CBD. Our bodies metabolize things differently, that’s just how it is. Please keep this in mind when purchasing your high-strength CBD products.
Conclusion | 2,000mg High-Strength CBD OilLet’s quickly recap on the benefits of 2,000mg CBD tinctures, and why you would want to use a high-strength CBD product over a normal, 1,000mg CBD tincture.
- You may have more severe symptoms requiring relief.
- Has your CBD tolerance increased? It may cause you to need more CBD per serving.
- Buy the higher-strength CBD product to save on money by just halving the dose.
*FDA disclaimer: none of the statements on this webpage have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Medical advice should be sought before starting any supplement. If you are pregnant or nursing consult with a doctor. Medical advice should be sought if you have a serious medical condition. If you take other prescription medications, a doctor’s advice should be sought. Consult physician before use. Site void where prohibited.