New Phase Blends’ 2,000mg CBD oil tinctures represent some of the most potent full-spectrum CBD oil currently on the market. Is this what you truly need? Maybe you do, but let’s go over this before you make that decision.
We make our 2,000mg CBD oil tinctures specially for the benefit of those who require fast, safe, sure-fire relief from chronic pain. Here, we’ll look at general CBD oil benefits and uses, because the 2,000mg tincture is definitely high-strength and not for everyone!
What is CBD Oil?
If you are in the market for a high-strength CBD tincture, you are likely already aware of the many health benefits of broad and full-spectrum cannabidiol. You may notice that many companies use MCT oil as a carrier, but what is MCT oil?
The MCT in “MCT oil” stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides, and at their most basic form, triglycerides are just fats. More specifically, triglycerides are saturated fatty acids that optimize the way cannabidiol is absorbed in the gut and into the bloodstream.
At New Phase Blends, we use an organic MCT oil as a carrier oil for cannabidiol to optimize the quality of our CBD products. MCT oil is not cheap, but its a very healthy oil that our bodies get a lot of benefit from. Our 2,000mg CBD oil tincture, and other tincture products, use this carrier oil.
- Using MCT oil ensures that a higher concentration of cannabidiol eventually enters the bloodstream after digestion.
- When MCT oil is used as a carrier for CBD, cannabidiol enters the bloodstream faster, resulting in faster relief from pain and inflammation.
- MCT oil is widely used by professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts, thanks to the body being able to quickly metabolize medium-chain triglycerides into energy. Google the “bullet proof coffee” and see why fitness enthusiasts love MCT oil. It’s quite interesting.
Fun fact: Because MCT oil is so easy for us to metabolize, many people experience a significant energy boost when dosing with CBD MCT oil.
High-Strength CBD Oil Benefits
At New Phase Blends, we make available full and broad-spectrum CBD oil in strengths of 500mg, 1,000mg, and 2,000mg. Our wholesale CBD account holders have access to even higher strengths, but our e-commerce store stops at 2,000mg of premium CBD oil tinctures. However, the strength of CBD oil that is right for you will depend on your previous experience with CBD, and what kind of therapeutic outcome you are hoping for.
As a rule, most people who are hoping to relieve symptoms of minor anxiety or day-to-day pain will be perfectly served by a 500mg CBD solution. However, if you experience regular, intense pain arising from migraines, arthritis, and conditions like fibromyalgia, using high-strength CBD oil will likely be a better option. This is why we carry 1,000mg and 2,000mg CBD oil tinctures.
- High-strength CBD oil has been proven to help lower the frequency of severe epileptic seizures by up to 36.5%.
- The more potent cannabidiol concentrations are, the more effective CBD can be for helping treat neuro-degenerative disorders like Parkinson’s disease.
- Higher dose CBD is typically more effective at helping treat chronic pain arising from conditions like MS and spinal cord injuries.
Many pieces of evidence also suggests that high-strength CBD oil may be able to help inhibit cancer cell growth and intra-ocular eye pressure resulting from glaucoma.
When to Use a 2,000mg CBD Oil Tincture vs. a 1,000mg Tincture?
At New Phase Blends, our use of 100% organic CBD oil and high-quality MCT oil ensures that all of our high-strength CBD oil is 100% safe. However, if you are new to CBD, we strongly advise using a 1,000mg CBD oil tincture as opposed to a 2,000mg tincture. Increase the strength as needed, but not immediately.
While starting with higher doses like 2,000mg of CBD is safe, it may be that a 1,000mg dose will provide the therapeutic benefits you are looking for. This being the case, it is usually best to start with a lower dose, only increasing dosage strengths if necessary.
Are you ready to start using CBD oil to help relieve chronic pain, anxiety, or symptoms of insomnia? If so, order high-strength, all-natural CBD oil now by clicking here.