Stop wasting your time looking for the best CBD edibles for sleep. You’ve now found them. If you’re one of the 27 million Americans that struggle getting quality sleep, than ‘sleep’ gummies by New Phase Blends just might be exactly what you need to get back to a normal sleep schedule.
Welcome to New Phase Blends’ best CBD blog, where I will cover our patent-pending, CBD based sleep aid gummies. These gummies are a derivative of ‘sleep’, a nationally acclaimed CBD sleep aid. We even have the trials to prove that this sleep aid worked wonders!
Let’s go over a few things:
- Why sleep gummies by New Phase Blends are so powerful
- The development process for sleep gummies
- How to take CBD gummies for sleep
- What to look for in quality CBD products
‘Sleep’: The Best CBD Edibles for Sleep
If you aren’t familiar with New Phase Blends, take some time to visit the about page and read the interesting, and scary, story about our CEO and his military service. While on active duty, he suffered a spinal cord injury which led him to discovering cannabinoids like CBD. Dale, our CEO, used cannabinoids like CBD to help cope with the pain throughout his recovery process. His entire cervical vertebrae is now fused, however, Dale believes heavily in the powers of CBD to help cope with pain.
Development of ‘Sleep’
Dale took things a step further. He developed a patent that revolves around using cannabinoids and melatonin for use as a sleep aid. A non-provisional patent was filed with the United States Patent and Trademark office, and is awaiting it’s final issue action. New Phase Blends revolves around the premise that while CBD is effective alone, it is much more effective when paired with other natural supplements. We are an industry leader in this regard. Others are starting to grasp this concept, but as you can see in this article by Harvard, Dale was the first to make this discovery.
How to Use CBD Gummies for Sleep
Sleep CBD gummies are easy to use. About 30-45 minutes before bed, eat one or two of these CBD edibles for sleep. Your body will naturally begin to respond to the gummies by activating it’s sleep cycle. Melatonin is a hormone that’s responsible for regulating our sleep/wake cycle, and these CBD gummies have 3mg per serving in them. It is barely enough melatonin to activate your sleep cycle. That’s all you need. A melatonin overdose leaves you groggy the next morning…we don’t want this.
CBD alone is a rather poor sleep aid. Sure, it may relax you, but it doesn’t tell your body “Hey! Go to sleep now!” When mixed with melatonin, it helps you stay asleep (not fall asleep which is what a lot of people struggle with).
I want you to keep something else in mind. If you do not want to wait 45 minutes for an edible to kick in, you should give our ‘sleep’ CBD drops a try. The drops are squeezed under your tongue where the sublingual vein distributes the sleep aid to your blood stream faster, and more efficiently. Check out this product here, or clicking on the picture.
Things to Consider When Choosing a CBD Gummy for Sleep
There are many things to consider when purchasing the best CBD edibles for sleep. Let’s take some time to go over a number of different indicators that you can look for. These indicators will help determine if some CBD edibles might be better than others. After all, there are a ton of companies to choose from, and not all of them are good. Did you know that the FDA discovered less than half of CBD items are either fake or mislabeled? Don’t fall victim to this scam.
- Spectrum of CBD – when it comes to sleep aids, I prefer to stick with broad spectrum. THC is great for inducing sleep, but to remain legal there isn’t enough THC in CBD products to do much of anything. Broad spectrum is preferred by many of our customers – but not all. Take the spectrum that suits your body best.
- Lab Testing by a Third Party – These days, you must look for QR codes on CBD products that link to a third party lab result. These results show the exact amount of cannabinoids in that particular product batch.
- Proper Ingredients in CBD Edibles for Sleep – The best CBD gummies for sleep will use only organic certified hemp, organic carrier oils like MCT oil, and a completely natural flavoring – if used.
- GMP or cGMP certifications – GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices. It simply means that companies who used GMP certified facilities go through a more strict process for manufacturing quality CBD products.
- Other Recognitions – Look to see if products have been featured in other locations. For example, ‘Sleep’ has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, and is sold in over 50 different retail locations. Major news networks also give coverage to updates on this CBD based sleep aid.
- Product Guarantees – Look for products that have a money-back guarantee. Only companies that sell legitimate products that are extremely effective will offer this.
Try ‘Sleep’ Gummies Tonight!
There you have it. For those that skip to the bottom for their information, you should consider using ‘sleep’ CBD gummies for sleep by New Phase Blends. If you struggle with a good nights sleep, these are the best CBD gummies you will find. This product has a patent-pending through the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
There is also a money-back guarantee: if you don’t like it, return it within 30 days of your original purchase for all of your money back. If that isn’t a testament to how powerful these CBD edibles for sleep are, I don’t know what to tell you.