New Phase Blends’ 1,000mg CBD oil drops represent some of the most high-quality full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD oil currently on the market. CBD oil drops that come in 1,000mg strength can end up being a great deal for most people, even if you don’t take the whole serving at once. It’s a great starting point for those who are looking to use CBD, and a great product for those who already use CBD.
We make our 1,000mg CBD oil tinctures specially for the benefit of those who require fast, safe, and definite relief from chronic pain. These CBD oil drops are also great for other things like anxiety or excess stress, according to several studies.
In this article, we’ll look at an overview of why people use CBD oil drops. Keep in mind, the 1,000mg CBD oil drops contain a total CBD content of 1,000mg. Each serving is 1mL in size, and has roughly 33mg of premium, CBD-rich hemp extract. The 1mL serving is measured by the precisely labeled dropper contained with each purchase.
Let’s get started!
What is Considered the Best CBD Oil?
A vast majority of CBD tinctures come in 1,000mg strengths. This equals about 33mg of CBD per 1mL serving, which is quite common. As you start to go over this 33mg serving, you slowly approach the world of high-strength CBD.
High-strength products may be what you need, but the good news is you can double up on your current servings to see before you buy. Two, 33mg servings would equal one 66mg serving – which is what 2,000mg tinctures give you. I would consider around a 50mg CBD serving as high-strength.
You will likely run into 2,000mg CBD products. In a 30mL tincture form, this equals roughly 66mg of CBD per serving. That is definitely a high-strength CBD serving, if you’re asking me. This serving size may work great for you. It also may be too much. We will cover this below.
Ingredients of a High Quality 1,000mg CBD Tincture
If you’re in the market for a pure 1,000mg CBD tincture, you are probably already aware of the many health benefits of broad and full-spectrum cannabidiol, or CBD. Y
The MCT in “MCT oil” stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides, and at their most basic form, triglycerides are essentially fats. More specifically, triglycerides are saturated fatty acids that optimize the way cannabidiol is absorbed in the gut and into the bloodstream. There are also a lot of benefits to using quality, organic oils like MCT oil. Take a look at some of these benefits:
- Your body quickly absorbs and uses MCT oil. This means that it serves as a readily available form of energy, and your brain thrives off of MCT oil use.
- Did you know that MCT oil research shows that weight and fat loss are improved when using MCT oil? Indirectly, this may help decrease the risk of heart disease.
- If you are among those who use fats as an energy source (ie: keto diet, low carb diet, carnivore diet), MCT can actually help prevent lactic acid buildup.
At New Phase Blends, we use an organic MCT oil as a carrier oil for cannabidiol to optimize the quality of our CBD products. MCT oil is not cheap, but its a very healthy oil that our bodies can benefit from using. Our 1,000mg CBD oil tincture, and many other tincture products, use this carrier oil. What’s a carrier oil, you ask?
Carrier Oils for High-Quality CBD Products
A carrier oil is just extra oil that is added to the CBD-rich hemp extract when making 2,000mg CBD drops, or other CBD products. The hemp extract is in an oil concentrate form, so adding oil to it can dilute the concentrate until it becomes 1) tolerable for taste and 2) at a strength that you want the product to be. The carrier oil “carries” the oil into your system.
- Using MCT oil ensures that a higher concentration of cannabidiol eventually enters the bloodstream after digestion.
- When MCT oil is used as a carrier for CBD, cannabidiol enters the bloodstream faster, resulting in faster relief from pain and inflammation.
- MCT oil is widely used by professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts, thanks to the body being able to quickly metabolize medium-chain triglycerides into energy. Google the “bullet proof coffee” and see why fitness enthusiasts love MCT oil. It’s quite interesting.
Potential Benefits of 1,000mg CBD Drops
At New Phase Blends, we produce full and broad-spectrum CBD oil in strengths of 500mg, 1,000mg, and 2,000mg. Our wholesale CBD account holders have access to even higher strengths, but our e-commerce store stops at 2,000mg of premium CBD oil tinctures.
The strength of CBD oil that is right for you will depend on your previous experience with CBD, and what kind of therapeutic outcome you are hoping for. Most people who are hoping to relieve symptoms of minor anxiety or day-to-day pain will be perfectly happy by a 500mg or 1,000mg CBD tincture. At 500mg per tincture, you will receive roughly 16mg of premium CBD extract per dropper (1mL serving). A 1,000mg CBD tincture will contain roughly 33mg of CBD extract per serving.
Breakdown of Potential 1,000mg CBD Uses
However, if you experience regular, intense pain arising from migraines, arthritis, and conditions like fibromyalgia, using high-strength CBD oil will likely be a better option. A 1,000mg high-quality CBD tincture will contain about 33mg of premium CBD-rich hemp extract per serving.
- CBD oil has been proven to help lower the frequency of severe epileptic seizures by up to 36.5%.
- The more potent cannabidiol concentrations are, the more effective CBD can be for helping treat neuro-degenerative disorders like Parkinson’s disease.
- Higher dose CBD is typically more effective at helping treat chronic pain arising from conditions like MS and spinal cord injuries.
- Many pieces of evidence also suggests that high-strength CBD oil may be able to help inhibit cancer cell growth and intra-ocular eye pressure resulting from glaucoma.
There are also those who buy the 2,000mg CBD drops and take half a serving, instead of a full serving. By doing this, they can save money. For example, our ‘pure’ premium CBD drops retail for $76 per tincture at a strength of 1,000mg.
The 2,000mg tincture sells for $100. Do the math. you’ll notice that biting the bullet and buying the 2,000mg premium CBD drops will save you money in the long run.
2,000mg CBD Oil Drops vs. 1,000mg CBD Drops
At New Phase Blends, we use of 100% organic CBD oil and high-quality MCT oil. This ensures that all of our high-strength CBD oil is 100% safe. However, if you are new to CBD, we strongly advise using a 1,000mg CBD oil tincture as opposed to a 2,000mg CBD tincture. Increase the strength as needed, but not immediately.
While starting with higher doses like 2,000mg of CBD is safe, it may be that a 1,000mg dose will provide the therapeutic benefits you are looking for. This being the case, it is usually best to start with a lower dose, only increasing dosage strengths if necessary.
I say this a lot, but it’s worth mentioning again: everyone will respond a little differently to CBD doses.
This is because we all have different body compositions and conditions. While a 2,000mg CBD tincture may work wonders for a 24 year old, 130lb female, it may not work well at all for a 55 year old, 240lb male. Body composition affects many types of consumable products, not just CBD.
Our bodies metabolize things differently, that’s just how it is. Please keep this in mind when purchasing your high-strength CBD products.
Conclusion | 1,000mg CBD Oil Benefits
Let’s quickly recap why you would want to use a 1,000mg CBD oil product:
- You may have more severe symptoms requiring relief
- Has your CBD tolerance increased? It may cause you to need more CBD per serving
- Buy the higher-strength CBD product to save on money by just halving the dose
I mentioned it previously in this article, but I’m going to mention it again. If you are new to CBD products, start with the lowest effective dose and work your way up. Don’t take up the mindset of just taking a lot of CBD because you think you may need it. Most people start with a 1,000mg premium CBD oil product and just work their way up from there, as needed.
Are you ready to start using CBD oil to help relieve chronic pain, anxiety, or symptoms of insomnia? If so, order the best, all-natural CBD oil now by clicking here.
The Lancelet Neurology: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(15)00379-8/fulltext
Mayo Clinic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/in-depth/triglycerides/art-20048186
Medical News Today: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321639
National Cancer Institute: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq#link/_76
National Library of Medicine: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19436137/